Digital Marketing Course at Fly High Animation covers core concepts such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, andDigital Marketing Strategy. The course will also help you master tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. We are the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Hyderabad located in Ameerpet, had certified more professionals to a single industry validated, standard than anyone else in Hyderabad. We designed the program to bridge the break between traditional academic and industry demands by providing experiences that demonstrate competency in the digital marketing skills.
You can also become digital marketing expert with the Course and training programs taught by professional Digital Marketing Training Expert. On the other hand you could feel that going through a proper digital marketing course or training program is better for you, you are right. A good training program will give you learning structure, mentorship and the opportunity to network with like-minded people.
Digital Marketing Course Training In Hyderabad
So if you want to attend a training program on Digital Marketing , you are welcome to do so. But make sure that you also follow the steps in the course curriculum so that you can get hands-on experience in this field. When it comes to digital marketing training, some companies are exclusive in it. Other educational institutes, in order to sustain and offer more and more online Courses, have created numerous training programs in the area of digital marketing.
Apart from offering a general digital marketing training course, some companies offer specialization in Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Marketing, PPC and so on. Additionally, the majority of the Courses and programs listed here have authorized certifications that could build up your resume.
Softwares We Cover In Digital Marketing Training Course
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- Email Marketing
- ORM(Online Reputation Management)
Digital Marketing Course Duration : 2 Months
Digital Marketing Foundations
Consumers - understand your audience, why the marketing landscape changes and how to transform insights from consumer behaviour into favourable returns Content - from content strategy to planning, creation and design for the brand, this topic deals with the history, purpose and constraints of the digital channels available Data - what is big data and how can we use it? The question will be answered by an examination of metrics, measurement and evaluation
Digital Marketing Channels
Website - learn to design for usability, function and effectiveness.
Mobile and Email - aspects include email strategy, web designing for response, data management and the spam act for mobile sites and apps.
Social Media Marketing - looking at social media platforms and how they’re used, we’ll consider the benefits, the community management and the monitoring involved.
Digital Paid Media - explore the paid media landscape including targeting, data, technology, networks and search engines.
Digital Marketing Campaign Planning & Management
Project Management - master managing digital projects and creating budgets, dashboards and templates Applications - plan your campaigns for awareness, branding, acquisition and retention Optimisation & Emerging Trends - discover how to predict and utilise emerging trends, technology, and media
Career Options in Digital Marketing:
- Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Director
- Social Media Executive
- Social Media Manager
- SEO Executive/Expert
- PPC/SEM Expert
- Content Marketer
Advantage of Digital Marketing Course:
A professional live faculty with a vast experience of 10+ years in the field of Digital Marketing
- Economical - Digital Marketing is very efficient as compared to traditional marketing stations such as television, print ads and billboards. There are many free tools available on the internet which helps us to spread the brand image of one’s company as compared to one ad printed in a daily newspaper or one commercial aired on television.
- Convenient - Everyone can upload an eye-catching banner ad or accept an email anytime and anywhere! Similarly you can send text messages from the comfort of your home or read an interesting blog post when stuck in the traffic. And you will not do all these things with traditional marketing?
- Instant Feedback - A successful marketing experience happens when instant or timely feedback is received. This gives a lot of opportunities to the companies to clearly understand the needs of the consumers and also the consumers get a comprehensive picture of the company offerings.
- Real Time Analysis - How many people opened your newsletter and how many clicked on the Call to Actions? Who filled out the form for the promotion you are running or what is the bounce rate for your SEO pages?
- Flexibility in designing the campaigns - There are many tools in online and software’s available that can be used to create beautiful and attractive marketing campaigns. Moreover, being digital you can share your ads world-wide, without restricting to any particular location.
- Building Long-term Relationships - Digital marketing also helps in building long-run trustworthy relationships with customers and leads. With Analytics having a lot of admiration, one can easily judge the likes and dislikes of your customers or the market you are targeting and build your products and services around those. You can now send tailor-made offers and personalized emails to make your customers feel ‘special’.
- Time & Effort Saving - With all its automatic tools, saves a lot of time and effort of the company as well as the consumers. For instance, through automated email tools, we can create uniform and pre-scheduled emails that will keep going to the leads/customers once they sign-in to your account. This one time effort keeps lakhs of users engaged with your brand.
- Easy to Grasp - Learning digital marketing is not at all a rocket science. A good marketing sense and creativity is all that is required to take your company’s marketing strategies to the next level. Digital marketing has become a very high-end profession in today’s time of internet and computers.