Graphic Designing Course at Fly High Animation is an opportunity to gain an valuable foundation in creative and abstract skills, and integrate the latest knowledge and technology in visual communication. Our forward-thinking approach focuses on the diverse practices of this field. You’ll explore and develop sophisticated expertise in print and digital media, including Web Designing, plus advertising, corporate branding and product packaging: It’s just a matter of choosing the course that suits the future you can picture. By the time you graduate, you’ll have the confidence and skills to apply your knowledge to the workplace. Future careers can be found in design consultancies, advertising, publishing, merchandising and more.
It is the imaginative process of visual message that cartels images, words, ideas to convey information to an audience. In this area of design, technology goes together with art. The main tools used for the act of creation include images and typography. Visual messaging begins with an innovative use of the latest technology. Designers today use conceptual thinking in traditional and emerging digital technologies to create the stunning visual and typographic solutions across information design, advertising, publishing and packaging that surround us in the modern world. That’s why we offer communication and Graphic Design Courses at Fly High Animation.
Graphic Designers flourish on solving visual problems, meeting tight deadlines, and producing original designs within budgets and working with a wide variety of technologies. It is a challenging, portable, and international profession. Working with other talented and creative photographers, illustrators, writers, typographers, printers, programmers and fabricators. Whether you work with a small studio or large institutional design department, you’ll find exciting design challenges, rewarding financial benefits and extensive career options as a graphic designer.
Our Program on Graphic Design Training
Fly High Animation Graphic Designing advanced program develops creative and strategic thinkers who design and execute for interactive media, such as web designing and screen designing, user interaction, motion design, as well as traditional print products. You will learn how to generate creative solutions and produce visual materials for effective design communication across a wide range of media, and gain knowledge and skills that are desired in today’s workforce through exposure to many topics and tasks that are required of today’s designers. You will become talented with strategy, typography, digital design, branding and interactive design, motion design, relevant programming skills, information design, editorial design and free enterprise providing you a skill set to thrive in the design industry.
Graphic Design Training is one of the three Courses within our interaction and design common platform cluster. This makes you exposure to the different areas of design, common elements of programming, and co-operative work with students getting trained to work in related careers. Exposure to the ever-evolving, dynamic world of design will allow you to investigate the edges of this area of study. You will confirm your focus prior. You will travel many sides of graphic design within a various curriculum that features instruction in industry-based technology. Opportunities to participate in industry competitions will allow you to put your design skills to the test. This program includes the unique opportunity to gain real-world experience through Fly High Animation making career connections and building your portfolio.
Graphic Designers create more than pretty pictures. These ideas will inspire inform and demand to consumers, from logo design and page layout to giant traffic-stopping billboards. These Courses cover all foundations from design software and publishing to typography, allowing you to work in print, film, electronic and digital media. Outline a career with an entry-level certificate.
Softwares We Cover In Graphic Designing Course
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Corel Draw
Graphic Designing Course Duration : 3 Months 15 days
Career Options in Graphic Designing:
- Advertising Art Director
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designer
- Production Designer, Theatre/Television/Film
Advantage of Graphic Designing Course:
- Express you’re Creativity – The important advantage of a graphic designer is the skill to show your creativity, while still earning a great living.
- Web/Print Flexibility – The best thing about being a graphic designer is that you have different levels just like in fine art. The two big ones being print and web. Web is clearly more new and still relatively new.
- Huge Client Base – Some businesses have a limited client base, but every business needs a graphic artist. If a business is going to do marketing than someone is going to need to design those marketing materials.
- Freelance potential – My favourite part about the graphic art career is the ability to easily do freelance work online.
- Run Your Own Studio – If you have ever dreamed of having your own studio or office than you could turn your freelance business into a larger operation and begin running your own studio.
- Work In-House – If you are not ready for doing freelance you can own studio or you can always work full-time for someone else. Working In-House can give you the stability you need for peace of mind.